Steve Urban is our managing attorney. He is board certified in Consumer and Commercial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and sits as both a member of the Consumer and Commercial Law Exam Commission and Advisory Commission. He was also recently named a Fellow with the Texas Bar Foundation. This honor is only given to 1/3 of the top 1% of attorneys each year.
Mr. Urban has successfully represented clients in general litigation matters for more than 19 years. His cases include partnership disputes, securities litigation and arbitration, intellectual property litigation, consumer litigation and insurance defense.
Mr. Urban also represents clients in various personal injury litigation matters including on-the-job injuries, motor vehicle accidents, trucking accidents and premises liability cases.
Mr. Urban brings to his clients the integrity and courage of his honorable service in the United States Air Force.
- J.D., University of Michigan Law School, 1998
- B.A., with honors, University of Texas, 1994
- Associate in Applied Science, Intelligence Collection, CCAF, 1994
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Construction and Real Estate Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Personal Injury and Defamation
- Securities Litigation
- Supreme Court of Texas
- State Bar of Michigan
- U. S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Cicuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Securities Arbitration of Investor Disputes – A Primer for the Unwary Practitioner, Vol. 59, The Advocate: Litigation Section of the State Bar of Texas, Summer 2012.