Austin Texas Investor Dispute Attorneys and Securities Litigation Attorneys
Have you been burned by your financial adviser? Did your adviser tell you something was a safe investment and you later learned it was not? Did he or she churn your account to generate more commissions? Did he or she sell your something that was plainly inappropriate and completely unsuitable? We can help.
The Securities Arbitration and Securities Litigation Attorneys at the Law Offices of Steven D. Urban have counseled hundreds of aggrieved investors and recovered millions of dollars in damages on their behalf. We have experience in the following types of Investor Disputes, without limitation:
- Misrepresentations in the sale of securities
- Securities Fraud and Investment Fraud
- Variable Annuity Fraud
- Equity Indexed Annuity Fraud
- Selling Away
- Unregistered Adviser Disputes
- Unregistered Securities Disputes
- Breakpoint Violations
- Fraud in the issuance of securities
- Partnership and Closely Held Corporation Disputes
- Negligent Misrepresentations to Sell
- Negligent Misrepresentations to Hold
- Violations of FINRA and other SRO (Self Regulating Organization) Rules
Our securities arbitration attorneys and securities litigation attorneys have successfully represented clients in State and Federal Courts, as well as in FINRA arbitration proceedings in Texas and nationwide.
Let Us Help You
If you have been burned by your financial advisor, let us put our experienced securities litigation attorneys and securities arbitration attorneys to work for you. Contact us via this website or call us at 512-761-8529 for a free consultation.