Austin Texas Construction Litigation Attorneys
Construction projects involve owners, developers, architects, engineers, general contractors, subcontractors, vendors, insurers, lenders and a host of other related roles. Disputes frequently arise about whether work was properly performed, whether payment is due and owing, and who bears responsibility when things go awry. While these disputes can and often are resolved short of filing a lawsuit, it is usually best to have an experienced construction litigation attorney in your corner to protect your interests.
The construction litigation attorneys at the Law Offices of Steven D. Urban have the experience necessary to resolve most construction disputes from the opening salvo of pre-suit negotiations to final judgment.
Our clients benefit from our construction litigation experience in the following areas, without limitation:
- Actions for nonpayment
- Actions for failure to perform
- Actions for Impossibility of Performance
- Actions for allocation of risk under master agreement
- Principal and Agent litigation among general contractor and subcontractors
- Construction contract interpretation and enforcement
- Filing and/or Contesting materialmanâ€™s liens
- Filing and/or Contesting mechanicâ€™s lien
- Bond enforcement
Let Us Help You
If you are involved in a construction litigation dispute, contact us and let us help you.
For more information about our construction litigation attorneys, please contact our Austin Construction Litigation law firm by phone at 512-761-8529.